Thursday, September 30, 2010

What happened over winter?

It is unthinkable.
It is inexcusable.
It is irresponsible.
It is untenable.
It is irreversible.
It is washing machinable.
It is down right, you got it, straight from my heart, regretable.


Still Jenny from the Blog has been outrageously neglected and quite frankly, if blogs had emotions of their own and could communicate with their authors independantly - this blog would be giving me the silent treatment right about now!

Wait a minute, maybe it HAS been giving me the silent treatment... Or have I been giving IT the silent treatment??

Now I am not only ashamed, embarrassed and eating the LARGEST portion of humble pie - I am also confused. Maybe this is why things have been quiet around here for a bit.

Let's do a whistle-stop tour of what we've been up to over the past couple of damp, dull, rainy, COLD months here in Melbourne:

1. Union Jack could take it no longer and launched us into the world of the flat screen t.v:

2. Hatchling No.2 learnt about the whole "talk to the hand 'cos the face ain't listening" thing:

3. We went on a road trip, which included this place:

And these guys:

And those:

4. Union Jack and The Hatchlings have been working construction:

5. And painting

6. Chilly Saturday mornings were spent here, with Hatchling No.1 doing this:

And that pretty much covers it...
Ooh, except one more thing. Most of the time I was dreaming of a world where, at my leisure, I could loll about - doing much more of something like this:

Jenny from the Blog is BACK!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment